Hello and welcome to Practical Polish!!! My name is Cindy and for those returning, I am the original site developer’s mom! My amazing daughter Amanda started this blog a couple of years ago and did such a great job that I was thrilled when she asked me to take it over. Amanda has since honed her blog tech skills and has moved on to new, bigger projects, and I was honored that she entrusted me with her creation. Talk about a fun, turnkey operation! We both have a serious passion for DIY nails and saving money…so it was a natural fit. I’m excited to get started!
Some Fun Stuff About Me
- I also bask in the valley of the sun in Arizona where flip-flops dominate the majority of your closet floor and pristine mani-pedi’s are required year-round
- I love working as an undergraduate academic advisor at a major university. I do not wear blue or red…ever!
- I have a degree in geology and a masters in higher education
- I love the smell of the desert after a thunderstorm – to the point of hyperventilating. Not so much after a haboob
- I co-owned a custom stained glass studio in North Carolina, and was a production assistant for several PBS DIY TV shows including Glass with Vicki Payne, Paint, Paper and Crafts and One Stroke Painting
- I love travel, gardening, camping, fishing, family and friends
- I can destroy a regular manicure in record time…a natural hazard of my affinity for hands-on activities
Want to Get in Touch? Send Me a Message Below:
[contact-form-7 id=”504″ title=”Contact Me”]